Thursday, November 13, 2014

The start


For me, becoming a mother has kind of given me a clean slate. Its odd, but everything before Tom seems like a dream - all of the challenges and issues I had previously about my career (or lack of) and my identity have swiftly been removed from my brain and all of a sudden I know who I am. I'm a mum. This all sounds very magical but it comes with a whole new set of emotions which some days seem incredible and totally manageable and other days feel completely overwhelming. But its fun. Its mostly fun. Its fun but it's really fucking hard.

I've been writing a journal about various things I want to remember of this journey and suddenly thought - Leah, its 2014. Get back online. Whether anyone reads this or not, here I am. A mother, a wife and just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me up!