Monday, May 7, 2012

Back on board


WELL, I got married on the weekend! It was truly the most amazing day of my life. The weather was great, the girls looked incredible, all of our hours and hours and hours of designing and crafting pulled off and both the ceremony and reception looked perfect. And Dave was absolutely gorgeous. I could not have asked for a better day - I am still slightly in shock that it was just so perfect!

So I figured right now would be a good time for me to get back on board the blog train. We are about to set off on our big Euro honeymoon adventure so hopefully ill be able to blog over there!! Thank you to all of our loved ones for making it the most incredible experience ever xo


3 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats! That has come up so quickly, seems like you announced your engagement only the other week! Gorgeous wedding dress, and that necklace is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate! I know, it has just flown by - where does all the time go?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a truly AMAZING day!! You both looked so happy and beautiful :) Everything about the ceremony & the reception was so you guys - the decorations, the flowers, the table settings, the bombonnierre, the speeches, the music, the dress, the suits, I could go on all day. So glad you had a wonderful day, we are so happy for you both! I still have some flowers on our dining table, they are so gorgeous.
    Hope you both have an incredible honeymoon, looking forward to hearing all about it!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Hit me up!